Thread: Cruisin' The Coast 2012 - Sweet 16!

Default Cruisin' The Coast 2012 - Sweet 16!

CRUISIN’ THE COAST OCT 7-14, 2012. See and be seen -- Cruisin’ The Coast turns Sweet 16! “America’s Largest Block Party” returns along the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast with cruise-ins, a kick-off parade, auto auction, flame thrower competition, block party, sock hop, live music and much more. Designated parking for more than 5,000 registered cruisers at venues in Gulfport, Biloxi, Ocean Springs, D’Iberville and Bay St. Louis. Cruise along a 30-mile stretch of smooth highway with breathtaking coastal views. You might even spot Dennis Gage from “My Classic Car.” Enjoy the music, food, festival atmosphere and hospitality as a participant or spectator. Be sure to get your tickets for the 2012 raffle car, a bad to the bone ’71 Chevy Camaro. This event is restricted to vehicles 25 years old and older (1987). Pre-registration ends August 15. For registration and more information, visit www.cruisinthecoast.com or call us toll free at 1-888-808-1188.

Anyone going?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin' The Coast View Post
    CRUISIN’ THE COAST OCT 7-14, 2012. See and be seen -- Cruisin’ The Coast turns Sweet 16! “America’s Largest Block Party” returns along the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast with cruise-ins, a kick-off parade, auto auction, flame thrower competition, block party, sock hop, live music and much more. Designated parking for more than 5,000 registered cruisers at venues in Gulfport, Biloxi, galaga online free, Ocean Springs, D’Iberville and Bay St. Louis. Cruise along a 30-mile stretch of smooth highway with breathtaking coastal views. You might even spot Dennis Gage from “My Classic Car.” Enjoy the music, food, festival atmosphere and hospitality as a participant or spectator. Be sure to get your tickets for the 2012 raffle car, a bad to the bone ’71 Chevy Camaro. This event is restricted to vehicles 25 years old and older (1987). Pre-registration ends August 15. For registration and more information, visit www.cruisinthecoast.com or call us toll free at 1-888-808-1188.
    Last edited by Malcolm; 07-04-2012 at 02:49 AM.

I supposed the event already happened, so how was it? Care to post some pictures? By the way, two cars at the latest SEMA show might make some fan boys happy. A supercharged CR-Z was displayed by Honda's performance division and a supercharged FR-S, with a supercharger by Toyota, was recently revealed at the event. You can read more from this article here: Which Car to Buy.

Here's also a photo from the said SEMA show:
    Name:  Honda CR-Z.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  16.1 KB
    ”I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison