Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hyper smooth gun

Default hyper smooth gun

A few months ago I bought the hyper smooth gun with Multi-Coat Nozzle. I paid over $1000 for it all. Now I see I can get it direct from the manufacturer. $699 with Multi-Coat Nozzle, and free shipping. Not only that but they have it on e-bay for a starting bid of $499. Worst part is I went back to using my cheap hobby gun. Enough of this cheap junk. Time for a real pro gun like Gema. Anyone got 5K

here is the link
    http://www.alva-technologies.com/hs02.html

I thought the HS was made by CC?

Hmmmm, me too.
    Who said, you can't teach an ole dog new tricks?

check the trademark - must be a repository of ownership of trademarks somewhere

The HS ad claims that it is designed and made by ALVA Technologies. It's interesting that CC and ALVA are both located in Tennessee. ALVA in Pulaski and CC in Columbia, just a short drive down Route 7 from each other.

Only thing I could find on ALVA is that it was established in 2008. There obviously must be some relationship between the two companies, but they have different owners.

There is also a company called Powder Market selling the HS. They're in Smyna Tn.

Obviously CC doesn't have an exclusive on the HS, at least not anymore.
    Last edited by ed1966ss; 09-07-2009 at 09:58 AM.

Powder Market is the online store of Powder X.
    http://www.powder-x.com/

I suspect CC was the distributor for the HS gun and because sales were slow HS has had to branch out to get them sold. Limited time on this price , but a deal just the same . I would buy one, but the reviews of people who own them has not been overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by o1racing03 View Post
    I suspect CC was the distributor for the HS gun and because sales were slow HS has had to branch out to get them sold. Limited time on this price , but a deal just the same . I would buy one, but the reviews of people who own them has not been overwhelming.
    I've only heard a couple of folks that weren't ecstatic with the HS02..... I know we both read the same forums too..... I'd call that a good review given how many have praised it, over the ones who scoffed.

I have to say that I am truely happy with mine, but now I am not happy with the price difference
    www.PaintedwithPowder.com

The measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he never would be found out. Baron Thomas Babington Macauley

Quote Originally Posted by BigJayDee View Post
    I have to say that I am truely happy with mine, but now I am not happy with the price difference
    Now that I fully understand